Reasons for a Valuation
There are many reasons why you may need an appraisal/valuation of your business. They include:
- You are selling your business and want to know its worth.
- You are buying a business and want to know its worth.
- You need financing to purchase a business or grow your existing business.
- You are planning a merger.
- You are planning to issue stock.
- You want to plan your estate.
- You want to create an exit strategy or succession plan.
- You need to value your assets for a divorce settlement.
- You are in litigation over a business issue.
- You have incurred a loss and need to file a business insurance claim.
- You want to award stock to employees.
In all these cases, a business valuation by a qualified professional will help you achieve your goals.